SINGAPORE: PFH to raise US$54.1m through placement of 7.6% of its share capital
Chinese pork producer People's Food Holdings (PFH) has signed a deal to place 7.6% of its share capital for S$94.1m (US$54.1m), amounting to 80 million new Singapore-listed shares for S$1.22 each. The company revealed in a statement issued earlier today [Wednesday] that it would use the net proceeds of the transaction to fund the acquisition of a plant in China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs