SINGAPORE: PFH to raise US$54.1m through placement of 7.6% of its share capital
Chinese pork producer People's Food Holdings (PFH) has signed a deal to place 7.6% of its share capital for S$94.1m (US$54.1m), amounting to 80 million new Singapore-listed shares for S$1.22 each. The company revealed in a statement issued earlier today [Wednesday] that it would use the net proceeds of the transaction to fund the acquisition of a plant in China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery