CANADA: Pfizer sells medicine lollies to Canadian children
Drug manufacturer Pfizer has introduced cough syrup into child-friendly freezer pops in Canada. It claims they will help soothe throats as they melt, as well as tasting attractive to children. Benylin Freezer Pops are packaged in colourful kiddie packaging, featuring a little yellow mascot with one of the pops in his hand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry