USA: P&G announces new corporate officer, dividend increase
Cincinnati-based consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble (P&G) today [Wednesday] announced that Sharon E. Abrams has been elected secretary and associate general counsel. Abrams, who is currently associate general counsel - US legal, succeeds Terry L. Overbey, who has been named VP and associate general counsel - US legal, effective 8 October 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund