US: P&G confirms Q4 guidance
Procter & Gamble has confirmed previously announced sales and earnings guidance for the fourth quarter of the 2005/06 fiscal year.
The company said it still expects sales growth for the fourth quarter of between 20% and 24%, with diluted earnings per share forecast to be in the range of US$0.52 to $0.54.
P&G also announced that it plans to publish its final results for the fourth quarter and for the full 2005/06 fiscal year on 2 August 2006.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill