USA: P&G considers Pringles, Folgers sale - report
US food and consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble is reportedly considering the sale of its snack business, which includes the Pringles crisps brand. P&G is looking to sell the snacks business, as well as the company's Folgers coffee brand, in order to finance a bid for German consumer goods firm Beiersdorf, owner of the Nivea brand, reported the Sunday Times.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery