USA: P&G, DCI announce cross platform media and marketing deal
Cincinnati-based consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble (P&G) and Discovery Communications Inc. (DCI) have announced a one-year cross-platform marketing partnership. The deal includes integrated marketing initiatives for P&G brands on several of Discovery's national television properties including: the Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, the Travel Channel, Discovery Health Channel, Discovery Kids Channel, Discovery Home & Leisure Channel and BBC AMERICA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review