USA: P&G delivers second quarter expectations
The Procter & Gamble Company reported net earnings of $1.19 billion or $0.84 per share for the quarter ended December 31, 2000. Results included a $120 million after-tax charge related to the Organization 2005 restructuring program. Core net earnings, which exclude the Organization 2005 charges, were $1.31 billion for the quarter. Core net earnings per share were $0.93, a six percent increase versus the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs