USA: P&G delivers second quarter expectations
The Procter & Gamble Company reported net earnings of $1.19 billion or $0.84 per share for the quarter ended December 31, 2000. Results included a $120 million after-tax charge related to the Organization 2005 restructuring program. Core net earnings, which exclude the Organization 2005 charges, were $1.31 billion for the quarter. Core net earnings per share were $0.93, a six percent increase versus the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin