USA: P&G denies Pringles, Folgers sale rumours
US food and consumer good giant Procter & Gamble has denied that it is considering the sale of its snacks business, which includes the Pringles crisps brand, and its Folgers coffee brand. "We are not shopping Pringles," chief financial officer Clayton Daley told investors at a conference in Boston. He added that P&G did not plan to sell its Folgers coffee brand either, reported Dow Jones Business News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast