USA: P&G denies Pringles, Folgers sale rumours
US food and consumer good giant Procter & Gamble has denied that it is considering the sale of its snacks business, which includes the Pringles crisps brand, and its Folgers coffee brand. "We are not shopping Pringles," chief financial officer Clayton Daley told investors at a conference in Boston. He added that P&G did not plan to sell its Folgers coffee brand either, reported Dow Jones Business News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK