USA: P&G denies Pringles, Folgers sale rumours
US food and consumer good giant Procter & Gamble has denied that it is considering the sale of its snacks business, which includes the Pringles crisps brand, and its Folgers coffee brand. "We are not shopping Pringles," chief financial officer Clayton Daley told investors at a conference in Boston. He added that P&G did not plan to sell its Folgers coffee brand either, reported Dow Jones Business News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti