USA: P&G elects former president of Mexico to board of directors
The Procter & Gamble Company yesterday announced the election of Ernesto Zedillo Ponce de Leon, 49, to the company's board of directors effective immediately. Zedillo was president of Mexico from 1994-2000. "We are delighted to welcome Ernesto Zedillo to our board," said P&G Chairman John E. Pepper. "He is a distinguished leader and economist. He drove unprecedented growth during his six years as president of Mexico. His vast experience in social, economic and trade issues will add great depth and insight to our board."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target