USA: P&G elects Lafley chairman, Byrnes and Clark elected vice chairmen
Cincinnati-based consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble (P&G) has elected A.G. Lafley, 54, currently president and CEO, chairman of the board effective 1 July, in addition to his current responsibilities. This is in anticipation of the retirement of Company Chairman John E. Pepper on 1 July, after 38 years of service. Pepper will remain a director of the company and will continue as chairman of the board's executive committee for an additional year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill