USA: P&G elects Lafley chairman, Byrnes and Clark elected vice chairmen
Cincinnati-based consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble (P&G) has elected A.G. Lafley, 54, currently president and CEO, chairman of the board effective 1 July, in addition to his current responsibilities. This is in anticipation of the retirement of Company Chairman John E. Pepper on 1 July, after 38 years of service. Pepper will remain a director of the company and will continue as chairman of the board's executive committee for an additional year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods