USA: P&G elects Lafley chairman, Byrnes and Clark elected vice chairmen
Cincinnati-based consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble (P&G) has elected A.G. Lafley, 54, currently president and CEO, chairman of the board effective 1 July, in addition to his current responsibilities. This is in anticipation of the retirement of Company Chairman John E. Pepper on 1 July, after 38 years of service. Pepper will remain a director of the company and will continue as chairman of the board's executive committee for an additional year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs