USA: P&G licenses green tea technology to Wuxi Green Power Bio-Products
The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) today [Wednesday] announced that Wuxi Green Power Bio-Products (Green Power) will be the exclusive Chinese licensee for P&G's solvent-free green tea processing technology, which produces less bitter extracts with lighter color, better clarity and high concentrations of the anti-oxidant polyphenol.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs