USA: Corn chips: P&G opts in to second biggest savory snack segment - RESEARCH (Members)
Fearful of losing out in the growing corn chips market, Procter & Gamble is launching its own range of tortilla chips, Torengos. P&G is facing slow growth in its main savory snack market, potato chips, prompting diversification outside this segment. Sales of corn and tortilla chips are growing faster, and already account for 39% of US savory snacks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast