USA: P&G, Viacom Plus sign second year on cross-platform marketing deal
Cincinnati-based consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble Co (P&G) and Viacom Plus, the cross-media sales and marketing unit of Viacom, have announced the continuation and expansion of a cross-platform marketing partnership for a second year. The agreement will include media and marketing initiatives for P&G brands across all of Viacom's 14 US TV properties: CBS Television Network, UPN, MTV, MTV2, BET, VH1, CMT, TNN, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, TV Land, Comedy Central, Paramount Syndication and King World.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea