USA: P&G, Viacom Plus sign second year on cross-platform marketing deal
Cincinnati-based consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble Co (P&G) and Viacom Plus, the cross-media sales and marketing unit of Viacom, have announced the continuation and expansion of a cross-platform marketing partnership for a second year. The agreement will include media and marketing initiatives for P&G brands across all of Viacom's 14 US TV properties: CBS Television Network, UPN, MTV, MTV2, BET, VH1, CMT, TNN, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, TV Land, Comedy Central, Paramount Syndication and King World.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action