USA: P&G, Viacom Plus sign second year on cross-platform marketing deal
Cincinnati-based consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble Co (P&G) and Viacom Plus, the cross-media sales and marketing unit of Viacom, have announced the continuation and expansion of a cross-platform marketing partnership for a second year. The agreement will include media and marketing initiatives for P&G brands across all of Viacom's 14 US TV properties: CBS Television Network, UPN, MTV, MTV2, BET, VH1, CMT, TNN, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, TV Land, Comedy Central, Paramount Syndication and King World.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill