USA: P&G/Wrigley - sharing more than just a stick of gum - COMMENT (Members)
P&G and Wrigley will collaborate to develop functional chewing gums. The new gum range, with dental benefits such as removing plaque and whitening teeth, will be sold under P&G's established Crest dental health brand name. As a result, it should be in a strong position in the growing functional confectionary market. The only major obstacle for the venture could be the number of consumers reluctant to switch brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning