USA: P&G/Wrigley - sharing more than just a stick of gum - COMMENT (Members)
P&G and Wrigley will collaborate to develop functional chewing gums. The new gum range, with dental benefits such as removing plaque and whitening teeth, will be sold under P&G's established Crest dental health brand name. As a result, it should be in a strong position in the growing functional confectionary market. The only major obstacle for the venture could be the number of consumers reluctant to switch brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth