USA: PharmaPrint Inc. Announces Interim Chief Executive Officer
PharmaPrint Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: PPRT) today announced that the Board of Directors has appointed Mr. Steven A. Bowman as its interim Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Bowman is presently a senior partner and co-founder of an independent consulting firm specializing in providing financial advisory services to corporate clients.Mr. Bowman has over twenty years of domestic and international marketing, distribution and manufacturing experience having served as an executive, financial and operational officer for various consumer product companies. Prior to entering the corporate environment, Mr. Bowman was a Certified Public Accountant with a national accounting firm. Mr. Bowman earned his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting."I was attracted to the Company because of its proprietary PharmaPrint(TM) Process technology," said Mr. Bowman. "The technology is broadly applicable providing multiple avenues for commercial applications. The immediate challenge, however, is to strengthen the financial stability of the Company through restructuring existing debt and raising additional equity and/or debt capital to fund sales and marketing efforts for new revenue distribution channels," he added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up