USA: PharmaPrint Inc. Announces Interim Chief Executive Officer
PharmaPrint Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: PPRT) today announced that the Board of Directors has appointed Mr. Steven A. Bowman as its interim Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Bowman is presently a senior partner and co-founder of an independent consulting firm specializing in providing financial advisory services to corporate clients.Mr. Bowman has over twenty years of domestic and international marketing, distribution and manufacturing experience having served as an executive, financial and operational officer for various consumer product companies. Prior to entering the corporate environment, Mr. Bowman was a Certified Public Accountant with a national accounting firm. Mr. Bowman earned his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting."I was attracted to the Company because of its proprietary PharmaPrint(TM) Process technology," said Mr. Bowman. "The technology is broadly applicable providing multiple avenues for commercial applications. The immediate challenge, however, is to strengthen the financial stability of the Company through restructuring existing debt and raising additional equity and/or debt capital to fund sales and marketing efforts for new revenue distribution channels," he added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review