USA: PharmaPrint Inc. Announces Interim Chief Executive Officer
PharmaPrint Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: PPRT) today announced that the Board of Directors has appointed Mr. Steven A. Bowman as its interim Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Bowman is presently a senior partner and co-founder of an independent consulting firm specializing in providing financial advisory services to corporate clients.Mr. Bowman has over twenty years of domestic and international marketing, distribution and manufacturing experience having served as an executive, financial and operational officer for various consumer product companies. Prior to entering the corporate environment, Mr. Bowman was a Certified Public Accountant with a national accounting firm. Mr. Bowman earned his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting."I was attracted to the Company because of its proprietary PharmaPrint(TM) Process technology," said Mr. Bowman. "The technology is broadly applicable providing multiple avenues for commercial applications. The immediate challenge, however, is to strengthen the financial stability of the Company through restructuring existing debt and raising additional equity and/or debt capital to fund sales and marketing efforts for new revenue distribution channels," he added.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund