USA: Philip Morris Acquires Nabisco for $55.00 Per Share in Cash and Plans for IPO of Kraft
Philip Morris Companies Inc. today announced that it entered into definitive agreements with Nabisco Group Holdings and Nabisco Holdings Corp. to acquire all outstanding shares of Nabisco Holdings Corp. for $55.00 per share in cash. The transaction reflects an enterprise value of $18.9 billion, which includes the assumption of approximately $4.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target