USA: Philip Morris acquisition of Nabisco approved by U.S. Federal Trade Commission
Philip Morris Companies Inc. (NYSE: MO) confirmed today that the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved a consent agreement in connection with the acquisition of Nabisco Holdings Corp. by Philip Morris. Approval by the FTC clears the way for Philip Morris to close on its acquisition of Nabisco, which Philip Morris expects to complete as quickly as possible.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth