USA: Philip Morris acquisition of Nabisco approved by U.S. Federal Trade Commission
Philip Morris Companies Inc. (NYSE: MO) confirmed today that the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has approved a consent agreement in connection with the acquisition of Nabisco Holdings Corp. by Philip Morris. Approval by the FTC clears the way for Philip Morris to close on its acquisition of Nabisco, which Philip Morris expects to complete as quickly as possible.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant