INDIA: Philip Morris blasts onto India's food and drink scene
One of the first beneficiaries of last week's food industry-favourable Budget announced last week is Philip Morris . Through its wholly owned Indian subsidiary, KJS India (Kraft Jacob Suchard), it has already invested US$11m in a powder mix manufacturing facility for food and beverages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods