USA: Philip Morris Co declares regular quarterly dividend
The board of directors of food to tobacco behemoth Philip Morris Companies today declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.58 per common share. The dividend is payable on 10 April 2002, to stockholders of record as of 15 March 2002. The ex-dividend date is 13 March 2002. The Philip Morris family of companies, including Kraft Foods, is the world's largest producer and marketer of consumer packaged goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units