USA: Philip Morris Co declares regular quarterly dividend
The board of directors of food to tobacco behemoth Philip Morris Companies today declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.58 per common share. The dividend is payable on 10 April 2002, to stockholders of record as of 15 March 2002. The ex-dividend date is 13 March 2002. The Philip Morris family of companies, including Kraft Foods, is the world's largest producer and marketer of consumer packaged goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast