USA: Philip Morris Co declares regular quarterly dividend
The board of directors of food to tobacco behemoth Philip Morris Companies today declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.58 per common share. The dividend is payable on 10 April 2002, to stockholders of record as of 15 March 2002. The ex-dividend date is 13 March 2002. The Philip Morris family of companies, including Kraft Foods, is the world's largest producer and marketer of consumer packaged goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival