USA: Philip Morris Co declares regular quarterly dividend
The board of directors of food to tobacco behemoth Philip Morris Companies today declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$0.58 per common share. The dividend is payable on 10 April 2002, to stockholders of record as of 15 March 2002. The ex-dividend date is 13 March 2002. The Philip Morris family of companies, including Kraft Foods, is the world's largest producer and marketer of consumer packaged goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti