USA: Philip Morris Companies declares regular quarterly dividend of US$0.58 per common share
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Philip Morris Companies Inc. (NYSE:MO - news) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.58 per common share, payable on January 10, 2002, to stockholders of record as of December 24, 2001. The Philip Morris family of companies, including Kraft Foods Inc. (Kraft), is the world's largest producer and marketer of consumer packaged goods. Philip Morris Companies Inc. recorded 2000 underlying operating revenues of $80.3 billion (or $88.0 billion assuming Kraft owned Nabisco for all of 2000) and owns 83.9% of the outstanding common shares of Kraft. The Philip Morris family also includes Philip Morris Incorporated (PM USA), Philip Morris International Inc., Miller Brewing Company and Philip Morris Capital Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report