USA: Philip Morris Companies declares regular quarterly dividend of US$0.58 per common share
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Philip Morris Companies Inc. (NYSE:MO - news) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.58 per common share, payable on January 10, 2002, to stockholders of record as of December 24, 2001. The Philip Morris family of companies, including Kraft Foods Inc. (Kraft), is the world's largest producer and marketer of consumer packaged goods. Philip Morris Companies Inc. recorded 2000 underlying operating revenues of $80.3 billion (or $88.0 billion assuming Kraft owned Nabisco for all of 2000) and owns 83.9% of the outstanding common shares of Kraft. The Philip Morris family also includes Philip Morris Incorporated (PM USA), Philip Morris International Inc., Miller Brewing Company and Philip Morris Capital Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery