USA: Philip Morris Companies Inc. and operating companies join tragedy relief efforts
Philip Morris Cos. Inc. and its operating companies wish to join others in corporate America in assisting the victims of last week's tragedy. yesterday the company announced a $10 million commitment to their relief. The first installment, a $1 million grant to the American Red Cross has been delivered to aid in recovery efforts in New York and Washington. We will make additional contributions to a variety of relief and support agencies in the coming weeks as we determine where our contributions can be most effective in helping our fellow citizens.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre