USA: Philip Morris Companies Inc. and operating companies join tragedy relief efforts
Philip Morris Cos. Inc. and its operating companies wish to join others in corporate America in assisting the victims of last week's tragedy. yesterday the company announced a $10 million commitment to their relief. The first installment, a $1 million grant to the American Red Cross has been delivered to aid in recovery efforts in New York and Washington. We will make additional contributions to a variety of relief and support agencies in the coming weeks as we determine where our contributions can be most effective in helping our fellow citizens.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid