USA: Philip Morris Companies Inc. and operating companies join tragedy relief efforts
Philip Morris Cos. Inc. and its operating companies wish to join others in corporate America in assisting the victims of last week's tragedy. yesterday the company announced a $10 million commitment to their relief. The first installment, a $1 million grant to the American Red Cross has been delivered to aid in recovery efforts in New York and Washington. We will make additional contributions to a variety of relief and support agencies in the coming weeks as we determine where our contributions can be most effective in helping our fellow citizens.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods