USA: Philip Morris Companies Inc. increases quarterly dividend to $0.58 per share
The Board of Directors of Philip Morris Companies Inc. (NYSE: MO) today voted to increase the company's regular quarterly dividend by 9.4%, to an annualized rate of $2.32 per common share. The new quarterly dividend of $0.58 per common share, up from $0.53 per common share, is payable on October 10, 2001 to stockholders of record as of September 17, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea