USA: Philip Morris reports 2000 results
Reported net earnings up 8.3% to $2.0 billion and reported diluted earnings per share up 13.9% to $0.90. Underlying net earnings up 7.5% to $2.0 billion and underlying diluted earnings per share up 13.0% to $0.87. Underlying operating companies income up 5.8% to $3.8 billion. Excluding an unfavorable currency impact of $219 million, underlying operating companies income would have been up 11.9%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti