USA: Philip Morris reports 2000 results
Reported net earnings up 8.3% to $2.0 billion and reported diluted earnings per share up 13.9% to $0.90. Underlying net earnings up 7.5% to $2.0 billion and underlying diluted earnings per share up 13.0% to $0.87. Underlying operating companies income up 5.8% to $3.8 billion. Excluding an unfavorable currency impact of $219 million, underlying operating companies income would have been up 11.9%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week