USA: Philip Morris reports 2000 results
Reported net earnings up 8.3% to $2.0 billion and reported diluted earnings per share up 13.9% to $0.90. Underlying net earnings up 7.5% to $2.0 billion and underlying diluted earnings per share up 13.0% to $0.87. Underlying operating companies income up 5.8% to $3.8 billion. Excluding an unfavorable currency impact of $219 million, underlying operating companies income would have been up 11.9%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units