USA: Philip Morris reports 2001 first-quarter results - reported net earnings up 4.0% - underlying net earnings up 2.2%
Philip Morris Companies Inc. (NYSE: MO) Reported Diluted E.P.S. Up 8.0% to $0.94 per Share Underlying Diluted E.P.S. Up 6.7% to $0.95 per Share Highlights: Underlying operating companies income up 10.1% to $4.4 billion. Excluding an unfavorable currency impact of $106 million, underlying operating companies income would have been up 12.8%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review