USA: Philip Morris reports 2001 first-quarter results - reported net earnings up 4.0% - underlying net earnings up 2.2%
Philip Morris Companies Inc. (NYSE: MO) Reported Diluted E.P.S. Up 8.0% to $0.94 per Share Underlying Diluted E.P.S. Up 6.7% to $0.95 per Share Highlights: Underlying operating companies income up 10.1% to $4.4 billion. Excluding an unfavorable currency impact of $106 million, underlying operating companies income would have been up 12.8%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group