PHILIPPINES/USA: Philippines bans Californian poultry imports
The Philippines has banned the import of poultry product from California due to an outbreak of Newcastle disease. Veterinarians in the US confirmed an outbreak of the respiratory disease had occurred in Los Angeles last month. Although not a serious health threat to humans, Newcastle disease is fatal to birds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group