PHILIPPINES: Philippines Best opens largest tuna canning facility in General Santos City
The biggest tuna-canning firm to date has been opened in General Santos City, welcomed by an industry anxious to see its prospects within the international arena increase. Philippines Best , a subsidiary of the Rivera family-owned RD Group , will be generating 1,600 new jobs at its plant, currently leased from the RFM tuna canning company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China