USA: Phil's Fresh Eggs to Carry American Humane Association Free Farmed Label
The American Humane Association (AHA) and Farm Animal Services (FAS) today announced that Phil's Fresh Eggs of Forreston, IL, is the latest egg producer to qualify for the Free Farmed label. The label, unveiled this past fall, is the first-ever program to certify that farm animals are raised in a humane manner. A Free Farmed label will assure consumers that the egg products they purchase from Phil's Fresh Eggs come from animals that were treated according to animal welfare standards developed by AHA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up