THAILAND: Pho restaurant chain reveals ambitious expansion plans, at home and abroad
The Vietnamese restaurant chain Pho , owned and operated by Thai-based N&P Holding Co , has revealed ambitious expansion plans to be achieved by the end of next year. Company president Ketsin Tiwutanond said that the chain intends to open outlets throughout Australia and Singapore, adding that numerous foreign investors from the US, UK, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore had approached the company to express interest in franchise contracts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning