THAILAND: Pho restaurant chain reveals ambitious expansion plans, at home and abroad
The Vietnamese restaurant chain Pho , owned and operated by Thai-based N&P Holding Co , has revealed ambitious expansion plans to be achieved by the end of next year. Company president Ketsin Tiwutanond said that the chain intends to open outlets throughout Australia and Singapore, adding that numerous foreign investors from the US, UK, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore had approached the company to express interest in franchise contracts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti