USA: Phoenix Restaurant Group Receives Letters of Intent to Sell Remaining 97 Denny's for Approximately $76 Million
Phoenix Restaurant Group, Inc. (AMEX: PRG), the owner and operator of the Black-eyed Pea (BEP) restaurant chain and the largest franchisee of Denny's, today announced that it has received letters of intent to purchase its remaining 97 Denny's restaurants. Through its advisor, CNL Advisory Services, and a three-month bid and due diligence process, various buyers have submitted offers for varying numbers of restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk