CANADA: Phytrol-TM-Based food products launched in Australia and the USA
Forbes Medi-Tech Inc. (Nasdaq:FMTI; TSE:FMI.) is pleased to announce the first consumer product test market launches in Australia and the United States containing its phytosterol-based cholesterol-lowering ingredient, Phytrol(TM), branded as Reducol(TM). "The two test launches represent the first third-party consumer products to contain Phytrol(TM) as an added ingredient, signifying an important step in the evolution and growth of the Company's functional food business sector," says Tazdin Esmail, President and Chief Executive Officer of Forbes Medi-Tech.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China