CANADA: Phytrol-TM-Based food products launched in Australia and the USA
Forbes Medi-Tech Inc. (Nasdaq:FMTI; TSE:FMI.) is pleased to announce the first consumer product test market launches in Australia and the United States containing its phytosterol-based cholesterol-lowering ingredient, Phytrol(TM), branded as Reducol(TM). "The two test launches represent the first third-party consumer products to contain Phytrol(TM) as an added ingredient, signifying an important step in the evolution and growth of the Company's functional food business sector," says Tazdin Esmail, President and Chief Executive Officer of Forbes Medi-Tech.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week