HUNGARY: Pick appoints new director, plans to reduce capital
Hungarian meat processing giant Pick has appointed Solyom Gyorgy as a trade director. The company revealed earlier today [Tuesday] that it plans to hold an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) on 24 July to elect a new board of directors and a new supervisory board. Also on the EGM's agenda is a move to reduce the firm's capital by HUF261m (US$1.05m). The capital reduction will be carried out by recalling 260,861 of the treasury shares owned by Pick, at the total value of HUF260.861m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review