HUNGARY: Pick appoints new director, plans to reduce capital
Hungarian meat processing giant Pick has appointed Solyom Gyorgy as a trade director. The company revealed earlier today [Tuesday] that it plans to hold an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) on 24 July to elect a new board of directors and a new supervisory board. Also on the EGM's agenda is a move to reduce the firm's capital by HUF261m (US$1.05m). The capital reduction will be carried out by recalling 260,861 of the treasury shares owned by Pick, at the total value of HUF260.861m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth