HUNGARY: Pick appoints new director, plans to reduce capital
Hungarian meat processing giant Pick has appointed Solyom Gyorgy as a trade director. The company revealed earlier today [Tuesday] that it plans to hold an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) on 24 July to elect a new board of directors and a new supervisory board. Also on the EGM's agenda is a move to reduce the firm's capital by HUF261m (US$1.05m). The capital reduction will be carried out by recalling 260,861 of the treasury shares owned by Pick, at the total value of HUF260.861m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti