AUSTRALIA: Pick 'n' Pay sees long term plans for acquisition in Australian grocery market
Having recently secured the A$125m (US$64.8m) purchase of 60 Franklin's stores during the beleaguered chain's carve-up, South African retailer Pick 'n' Pay has revealed plans to acquire more Australian food stores by the end of next year. CEO Sean Summers spoke of the company's long term plans yesterday, but stressed that the priority is on consolidating the chain of Franklin's stores it has acquired. Pick 'n' Pay has also picked up 20
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund