USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corp announces Q1 of 2002 results and record net sales
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation announced yesterday [Tuesday] that for the first fiscal quarter ended 29 December, net income reached US$13m, or US$0.32 per share, a US$0.3m increase, compared to net income in the prior year's first quarter of US$12.7m, or US$0.31 per share. The Company also announced record net sales for the Q1 of US$656m, a 69.9% increase, compared to the US$386m for the same period last year, with the increase resulting primarily from the acquisition of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast