USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corp announces Q1 of 2002 results and record net sales
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation announced yesterday [Tuesday] that for the first fiscal quarter ended 29 December, net income reached US$13m, or US$0.32 per share, a US$0.3m increase, compared to net income in the prior year's first quarter of US$12.7m, or US$0.31 per share. The Company also announced record net sales for the Q1 of US$656m, a 69.9% increase, compared to the US$386m for the same period last year, with the increase resulting primarily from the acquisition of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat