USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corp announces Q1 of 2002 results and record net sales
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation announced yesterday [Tuesday] that for the first fiscal quarter ended 29 December, net income reached US$13m, or US$0.32 per share, a US$0.3m increase, compared to net income in the prior year's first quarter of US$12.7m, or US$0.31 per share. The Company also announced record net sales for the Q1 of US$656m, a 69.9% increase, compared to the US$386m for the same period last year, with the increase resulting primarily from the acquisition of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti