USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corp posts record Q2 net income
Texas-based poultry producer Pilgrim's Pride Corp has announced net income of US$1.3m, or US$0.03 per share, for the Q2 ended 30 March 2002, up US$11.1m year on year. The dramatic increase was due to the change in tax laws in Mexico, said David Van Hoose, CEO, president and COO, which bought a US$9.7m income tax benefit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre