USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation announces offer of $200M senior unsecured debt
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NYSE: CHX) announced yesterday that it proposes to offer $200 million of senior unsecured notes due in 2011. Pilgrim's Pride will use the proceeds of the offering to redeem its outstanding senior subordinated notes and reduce outstanding indebtedness under its revolving/term borrowing facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO