USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation announces quarterly dividend
The Board of Directors of Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NYSE: CHX, CHX.A) declared a quarterly dividend of 1 1/2 cents per share on both its Class A and Class B common stock. The quarterly dividend is payable on June 29, 2001 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 8, 2001. Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is currently the third largest chicken and fourth largest turkey company in the United States and second largest chicken company in Mexico. Pilgrim's Pride employs more than 22,500 persons and operates processing and further processing plants, distribution centers, hatcheries and feed mills in Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Virginia and West Virginia and Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast