USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation announces quarterly dividend
The Board of Directors of Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NYSE: CHX, CHX.A) declared a quarterly dividend of 1 1/2 cents per share on both its Class A and Class B common stock. The quarterly dividend is payable on June 29, 2001 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 8, 2001. Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is currently the third largest chicken and fourth largest turkey company in the United States and second largest chicken company in Mexico. Pilgrim's Pride employs more than 22,500 persons and operates processing and further processing plants, distribution centers, hatcheries and feed mills in Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Virginia and West Virginia and Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units