USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
On August 2, 2000, the Board of Directors of Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NYSE: CHX, CHX.A) declared a quarterly dividend of 11/2 cents per share on both its Class A and Class B common stock. The quarterly dividend is payable on September 29, 2000 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 8, 2000.Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is the fifth largest chicken company in the United States and second largest in Mexico. Pilgrim's Pride employs more than 15,600 persons and operates processing plants, distribution centers, hatcheries and feed mills in Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Oklahoma and Mexico.Products are sold under the "Pilgrim's Pride" label to foodservice, retail and frozen entree customers. The Company's primary distribution is through retailers and restaurants in Central, Southwestern and Western Regions of the United States and the Northern and Central regions of Mexico and to the foodservice industry nation-wide in both countries. For further information:Richard A. CogdillChief Financial Officer903-855-4205
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund