USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
On August 2, 2000, the Board of Directors of Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NYSE: CHX, CHX.A) declared a quarterly dividend of 11/2 cents per share on both its Class A and Class B common stock. The quarterly dividend is payable on September 29, 2000 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 8, 2000.Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is the fifth largest chicken company in the United States and second largest in Mexico. Pilgrim's Pride employs more than 15,600 persons and operates processing plants, distribution centers, hatcheries and feed mills in Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Oklahoma and Mexico.Products are sold under the "Pilgrim's Pride" label to foodservice, retail and frozen entree customers. The Company's primary distribution is through retailers and restaurants in Central, Southwestern and Western Regions of the United States and the Northern and Central regions of Mexico and to the foodservice industry nation-wide in both countries. For further information:Richard A. CogdillChief Financial Officer903-855-4205
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up