USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
On August 2, 2000, the Board of Directors of Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NYSE: CHX, CHX.A) declared a quarterly dividend of 11/2 cents per share on both its Class A and Class B common stock. The quarterly dividend is payable on September 29, 2000 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 8, 2000.Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is the fifth largest chicken company in the United States and second largest in Mexico. Pilgrim's Pride employs more than 15,600 persons and operates processing plants, distribution centers, hatcheries and feed mills in Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Oklahoma and Mexico.Products are sold under the "Pilgrim's Pride" label to foodservice, retail and frozen entree customers. The Company's primary distribution is through retailers and restaurants in Central, Southwestern and Western Regions of the United States and the Northern and Central regions of Mexico and to the foodservice industry nation-wide in both countries. For further information:Richard A. CogdillChief Financial Officer903-855-4205
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant