USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation reports fiscal 2001 results and record annual net sales
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NYSE: CHX, CHX.A) yesterday announced income before extraordinary charges of $13.8 million, or $.33 per share, for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 29, 2001, a $2.5 million increase, compared to net income in the prior year's fourth quarter of $11.3 million, or $.28 per share. The Company also announced net sales for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 29, 2001 of $641.3 million, a 69.0% increase, compared to the $379.4 million for the same period last year, with the increase resulting primarily from the acquisition of WLR Foods, Inc., which was effective January 27, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund