USA: Pilgrim's Pride Corporation reports fiscal 2001 results and record annual net sales
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NYSE: CHX, CHX.A) yesterday announced income before extraordinary charges of $13.8 million, or $.33 per share, for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 29, 2001, a $2.5 million increase, compared to net income in the prior year's fourth quarter of $11.3 million, or $.28 per share. The Company also announced net sales for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 29, 2001 of $641.3 million, a 69.0% increase, compared to the $379.4 million for the same period last year, with the increase resulting primarily from the acquisition of WLR Foods, Inc., which was effective January 27, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs