USA: Pilgrim’s Pride plant to remain closed pending USDA investigation
The Franconia plant operated by US poultry producer Pilgrim's Pride is to remain closed pending the completion of an investigation by the USDA. The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) has been investigating the link between the plant and a listeria outbreak that caused seven fatalities in the northeastern US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk