USA: Pilgrim’s Pride posts Q4 losses
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation yesterday [Tuesday] announced a net loss of US$3.2m, or $0.08 per share, for the fourth fiscal quarter ended 28 September 2002, a $16.1m decrease compared to net income in the prior year's fourth fiscal quarter of $12.9m, or $0.32 per share. The company also announced net sales for the fourth quarter of $639.8m, a $1.5m decrease compared to the $641.3m for the same period last year. The fourth fiscal quarter results reflect a $0.05 per share non-recurring tax benefit associated with the tax law changes in Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report