USA: Pilgrim’s Pride posts Q4 losses
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation yesterday [Tuesday] announced a net loss of US$3.2m, or $0.08 per share, for the fourth fiscal quarter ended 28 September 2002, a $16.1m decrease compared to net income in the prior year's fourth fiscal quarter of $12.9m, or $0.32 per share. The company also announced net sales for the fourth quarter of $639.8m, a $1.5m decrease compared to the $641.3m for the same period last year. The fourth fiscal quarter results reflect a $0.05 per share non-recurring tax benefit associated with the tax law changes in Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review