USA: Pilgrim’s Pride posts Q4 losses
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation yesterday [Tuesday] announced a net loss of US$3.2m, or $0.08 per share, for the fourth fiscal quarter ended 28 September 2002, a $16.1m decrease compared to net income in the prior year's fourth fiscal quarter of $12.9m, or $0.32 per share. The company also announced net sales for the fourth quarter of $639.8m, a $1.5m decrease compared to the $641.3m for the same period last year. The fourth fiscal quarter results reflect a $0.05 per share non-recurring tax benefit associated with the tax law changes in Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth