USA: Pilgrim's Pride raises Q3 earnings guidance
US poultry producer Pilgrim's Pride has said it expects its fiscal third-quarter earnings to exceed its own guidance and Wall Street's expectations, including one-time gains. The company said it now expects earnings for the quarter to 30 June to be between 40 and 42 cents per share, including around 24 to 26 cents per share of nonrecurring gains.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw