USA: Pilgrim's Pride raises Q3 earnings guidance
US poultry producer Pilgrim's Pride has said it expects its fiscal third-quarter earnings to exceed its own guidance and Wall Street's expectations, including one-time gains. The company said it now expects earnings for the quarter to 30 June to be between 40 and 42 cents per share, including around 24 to 26 cents per share of nonrecurring gains.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid