USA: Pilgrim's Pride raises Q3 earnings guidance
US poultry producer Pilgrim's Pride has said it expects its fiscal third-quarter earnings to exceed its own guidance and Wall Street's expectations, including one-time gains. The company said it now expects earnings for the quarter to 30 June to be between 40 and 42 cents per share, including around 24 to 26 cents per share of nonrecurring gains.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast