USA: Pilgrim's Pride raises Q4 earnings guidance
US poultry processor Pilgrim's Pride has announced that it is raising its previously issued earnings guidance for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2005 to a range of $1.07 to $1.12 per share from the $0.90 to $1.00 per share range it had been expecting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits