TURKEY: Pinar Et denies talks with PE firm Investcorp
Turkish meat producer Pinar Entegre Et ve Un Sanayii has denied speculation it is in talk with Bahraini private-equity firm Investcorp regarding a partnership or sale of its shares.
Reports claimed Investcorp is in talks to acquire a minority stake in Pinar Et and that the two companies have signed a confidentiality agreement regarding the potential acquisition.
In a bourse filing, the Istanbul-listed firm said "the allegations are completely untrue".
In January, Investcorp acquired a minority stake in Turkish meat producer Namet Gida.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review