TURKEY: Pinar Et denies talks with PE firm Investcorp
Turkish meat producer Pinar Entegre Et ve Un Sanayii has denied speculation it is in talk with Bahraini private-equity firm Investcorp regarding a partnership or sale of its shares.
Reports claimed Investcorp is in talks to acquire a minority stake in Pinar Et and that the two companies have signed a confidentiality agreement regarding the potential acquisition.
In a bourse filing, the Istanbul-listed firm said "the allegations are completely untrue".
In January, Investcorp acquired a minority stake in Turkish meat producer Namet Gida.
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Indonesia: the key macro issues facing FMCG firms
- Trans fat studies show complexity of health debate
- Indonesia - Sweet and sour of confectionery sector
- Why Quorn Foods auction promises to be competitive
- Quorn Foods agrees sale to Monde Nissin
- Danone, Kerry, Pulmuone also eyeing Quorn
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- ConAgra Foods "efficiency" drive to hit 1,500 jobs
- Mars to buy Mexican chocolate maker Grupo Turin
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events July 2015