BELGIUM: Pinguin and Globus scale down cooperation agreement
Belgian frozen food company Pinguin and Hungarian cannery Globus are set to make changes to their existing cooperation agreement. The companies plan to make common acquisitions with the aim of setting up a European frozen food company by 2007. Pinguin will obtain a 5% stake in Globus by means of a capital increase, whereas Globus will obtain a 5% stake in Pinguin at a later date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti