BELGIUM/CHINA: Pinguin and Lutosa agree Chinese cooperation joint venture
Belgian frozen vegetable processor Pinguin , which exports to food manufacturers, foodservice providers and retailers around the world, has hooked up with compatriot frozen potato processor Lutosa to extend its reach in China. Pinguin has been active on the Chinese market for two years and has offices in Shanghai and Beijing. Lutosa and Pinguin have signed an exclusive agreement establishing a joint sales force in China, which will be overseen by Zhao Zhenzhou, a senior Pinguin employee already responsible for imports into China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO