BELGIUM/CHINA: Pinguin and Lutosa agree Chinese cooperation joint venture
Belgian frozen vegetable processor Pinguin , which exports to food manufacturers, foodservice providers and retailers around the world, has hooked up with compatriot frozen potato processor Lutosa to extend its reach in China. Pinguin has been active on the Chinese market for two years and has offices in Shanghai and Beijing. Lutosa and Pinguin have signed an exclusive agreement establishing a joint sales force in China, which will be overseen by Zhao Zhenzhou, a senior Pinguin employee already responsible for imports into China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti