BELGIUM/CHINA: Pinguin and Lutosa agree Chinese cooperation joint venture
Belgian frozen vegetable processor Pinguin , which exports to food manufacturers, foodservice providers and retailers around the world, has hooked up with compatriot frozen potato processor Lutosa to extend its reach in China. Pinguin has been active on the Chinese market for two years and has offices in Shanghai and Beijing. Lutosa and Pinguin have signed an exclusive agreement establishing a joint sales force in China, which will be overseen by Zhao Zhenzhou, a senior Pinguin employee already responsible for imports into China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK