BELGIUM/CHINA: Pinguin and Lutosa agree Chinese cooperation joint venture
Belgian frozen vegetable processor Pinguin , which exports to food manufacturers, foodservice providers and retailers around the world, has hooked up with compatriot frozen potato processor Lutosa to extend its reach in China. Pinguin has been active on the Chinese market for two years and has offices in Shanghai and Beijing. Lutosa and Pinguin have signed an exclusive agreement establishing a joint sales force in China, which will be overseen by Zhao Zhenzhou, a senior Pinguin employee already responsible for imports into China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project