BELGIUM/CHINA: Pinguin and Lutosa agree Chinese cooperation joint venture
Belgian frozen vegetable processor Pinguin , which exports to food manufacturers, foodservice providers and retailers around the world, has hooked up with compatriot frozen potato processor Lutosa to extend its reach in China. Pinguin has been active on the Chinese market for two years and has offices in Shanghai and Beijing. Lutosa and Pinguin have signed an exclusive agreement establishing a joint sales force in China, which will be overseen by Zhao Zhenzhou, a senior Pinguin employee already responsible for imports into China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review