UK: Pinguin Foods UK says commercial team in place
A team has been put in place to handle the UK commercial activities of Belgium-based Pinguin after it completed the purchase of the Albert Fisher Group's frozen vegetable processing and packing facilities in King's Lynn in June. Mike Cassidy has been named as UK sales and marketing director. Cassidy joins from the Fisher Foods Group where his most recent role was business unit director for Fisher's chilled and frozen Asda business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry