UK: Pinguin Foods UK says commercial team in place
A team has been put in place to handle the UK commercial activities of Belgium-based Pinguin after it completed the purchase of the Albert Fisher Group's frozen vegetable processing and packing facilities in King's Lynn in June. Mike Cassidy has been named as UK sales and marketing director. Cassidy joins from the Fisher Foods Group where his most recent role was business unit director for Fisher's chilled and frozen Asda business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1