UK: Pinguin Foods UK says commercial team in place
A team has been put in place to handle the UK commercial activities of Belgium-based Pinguin after it completed the purchase of the Albert Fisher Group's frozen vegetable processing and packing facilities in King's Lynn in June. Mike Cassidy has been named as UK sales and marketing director. Cassidy joins from the Fisher Foods Group where his most recent role was business unit director for Fisher's chilled and frozen Asda business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods