UK: Pinguin Foods UK says commercial team in place
A team has been put in place to handle the UK commercial activities of Belgium-based Pinguin after it completed the purchase of the Albert Fisher Group's frozen vegetable processing and packing facilities in King's Lynn in June. Mike Cassidy has been named as UK sales and marketing director. Cassidy joins from the Fisher Foods Group where his most recent role was business unit director for Fisher's chilled and frozen Asda business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea