BELGIUM: Pinguin raises its capital, takes controlling stake in Elsner Poland
Belgian vegetable group Pinguin and the Hungarian company GLOBUS has reached a distribution agreement for their products in Western and Eastern Europe. With a turnover of €125m (US$118.1m), Globus is the major Hungarian producer of frozen, canned and bowled vegetables and the market leader in Eastern Europe. Globus is quoted on the stock exchanges of Frankfurt and Budapest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations