USA: Pink Dot Announces Strategic Alliance With Vie de France
Pink Dot, the largest online instant food delivery shopping experience, and Vie de France Yamazaki announced their participation in a co-marketing agreement. The national agreement names Vie de France as the preferred provider of baked baguettes, muffins and croissants served from the Pink Dot Cafe which features a wide variety of freshly prepared foods. The alliance significantly expands and enhances Pink Dot's pastry line to include Vie de France croissants and pastries. "We're confident the partnership between Pink Dot and Vie de France will enable us to substantially increase our bakery and pastry business, particularly with our breakfast menu," said Dan Frederickson, Pink Dot's chief executive officer. "Bread, pastries and croissants will be baked fresh in our kitchens throughout the day and delivered to customers in about 30 minutes." The world-renowned Vie de France bakers will share bread-making tips with Pink Dot's culinary specialists through a proprietary ongoing training program in the Pink Dot kitchens, as well as host seminars at their facilities to guarantee quality products. "This agreement with Pink Dot is a great fit for Vie de France," said Richard Kuberski, vice president, marketing, Vie de France. "Our loyal customers will benefit from the convenience Pink Dot offers by giving them another opportunity to enjoy our product." Founded in 1987, privately held Pink Dot Inc. currently delivers lifestyle convenience products to more than 130,000 customers. Pink Dot offers quick delivery of thousands of fresh, high-quality, ready-to-eat foods and brand name products via the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review