USA: Pink Dot Inc. Announces Strategic Alliance With ACNielsen Corporation
Pink Dot Inc., the largest online instant delivery shopping experience offering a variety of fresh, high quality prepared foods and brand name products, has begun an alliance with ACNielsen, naming them its preferred supplier of information insights. "ACNielsen is recognized as the global leader in market research for the consumer products and services industries," says Dan Frederickson, CEO, Pink Dot Inc. "ACNielsen will be a valuable partner in helping us anticipate and meet our customers' needs -- particularly as we introduce Pink Dot to new markets across the U.S." Pink Dot will work with ACNielsen to identify consumer trends, develop product mix and determine key price points. In addition, Pink Dot will utilize the market research leader's resources in pinpointing demographic brand opportunities as they relate to the Company's multiple channels. Founded in 1987, privately held Pink Dot Inc. is the largest online instant delivery shopping experience, currently serving more than 100,000 customers. Pink Dot offers thousands of fresh, high quality prepared foods and brand name products via the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever