USA: Pink Dot Inc. Announces Strategic Alliance With ACNielsen Corporation
"ACNielsen is recognized as the global leader in market research for the consumer products and services industries," says Dan Frederickson, CEO, Pink Dot Inc. "ACNielsen will be a valuable partner in helping us anticipate and meet our customers' needs -- particularly as we introduce Pink Dot to new markets across the U.S."
Pink Dot will work with ACNielsen to identify consumer trends, develop product mix and determine key price points. In addition, Pink Dot will utilize the market research leader's resources in pinpointing demographic brand opportunities as they relate to the Company's multiple channels.
Founded in 1987, privately held Pink Dot Inc. is the largest online instant delivery shopping experience, currently serving more than 100,000 customers. Pink Dot offers thousands of fresh, high quality prepared foods and brand name products via the Internet at www.pinkdot.com, or by phone at 1-800-PINK-DOT. Pink Dot's corporate headquarters are located at 751 Daily Drive, Suite 302, Camarillo, Calif., 93010.
ACNielsen Corporation, offering services in more than 100 countries and with 1999 revenues of $1.5 billion US, is the global leader in delivering market research information and analysis to the consumer products and services industries.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1