USA: Pink Dot Inc. Announces Strategic Alliance With ACNielsen Corporation
Pink Dot Inc., the largest online instant delivery shopping experience offering a variety of fresh, high quality prepared foods and brand name products, has begun an alliance with ACNielsen, naming them its preferred supplier of information insights. "ACNielsen is recognized as the global leader in market research for the consumer products and services industries," says Dan Frederickson, CEO, Pink Dot Inc. "ACNielsen will be a valuable partner in helping us anticipate and meet our customers' needs -- particularly as we introduce Pink Dot to new markets across the U.S." Pink Dot will work with ACNielsen to identify consumer trends, develop product mix and determine key price points. In addition, Pink Dot will utilize the market research leader's resources in pinpointing demographic brand opportunities as they relate to the Company's multiple channels. Founded in 1987, privately held Pink Dot Inc. is the largest online instant delivery shopping experience, currently serving more than 100,000 customers. Pink Dot offers thousands of fresh, high quality prepared foods and brand name products via the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review