USA :Pink Dot Inc. Scoops Up Supply Agreement With Newly Formed Ice Cream Partners USA
Pink Dot Inc., the largest online instant food delivery shopping experience, will now be able to source premier ice cream and novelty brands including Haagen-Dazs, Ben & Jerry's, Nestle and Dole through its national strategic agreement with Ice Cream Partners USA. "We're serious about our customer commitment to deliver only the finest brands," said Pink Dot Inc. Chief Executive Officer Dan Frederickson. "Working in partnership with Ice Cream Partners USA we not only secure the ultimate brand names in this category, but we also benefit from the marketing acumen and analysis of this world class company." Ice Cream Partners USA's distribution network will supply all Pink Dot fulfillment centers with Haagen Dazs, the leader in super premium ice cream whose product line also includes sorbet, frozen yogurt and low-fat ice cream. Ice Cream Partners USA will also supply Nestle's well-known frozen novelties, which include Nestle Drumstick Ice Cream Cones, Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger ice cream bars and Dole frozen fruit bars. "By combining forces with Pink Dot's capabilities as a leading online delivery service, Ice Cream Partners USA will be able to give both companies' consumers access to America's premier frozen treats with flawless `point and click' convenience," said Stephen F. Mos, vice president marketing, Ice Cream Partners USA. In addition to its strategic agreement with Pink Dot, Ice Cream Partners USA will also be a marketing and promotion partner with the online food delivery company providing Web-site linkage and category management experts and sharing consumer insights. Founded in 1987, privately held Pink Dot currently delivers lifestyle convenience products to more than 130,000 customers. Pink Dot offers quick delivery of thousands of fresh, high quality ready-to-eat foods and brand name products via the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report